RingDNA’s Salesforce integration exceeded other products we looked at. We can see not only which marketing efforts are driving the most calls, but also the calls that result in the most revenue.
Director of Operations
- Quickly launch a sales call center for a geographically disparate team
- Gain visibility into which marketing efforts result in valuable inbound phone calls
- Route patients to the right rep based on marketing sources with data that shows why patients are calling
- Give supervisors insight into rep performance
- RingDNA Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce
- RingDNA Call Tracking for Salesforce
- RingDNA Call Routing for Salesforce
- RingDNA Call Metrics for Salesforce
- Reps were quickly onboarded across geographically disparate locations
- Marketers gained insight into which efforts drove the best calls
- Patients were automatically routed to the most suitable reps
- Managers gained real-time visibility into reps’ activities and outcomes
Rapid Screening Center (RSC) has helped thousands of people get access to easy, affordable Medical testing since 2006. Through a comprehensive network of the nation’s leading laboratories, Rapid Screenings provides thousands of different medical testing services including DNA/Paternity Testing, STD Testing, Drug Testing and more.
Rapid Screenings Center (RSC) needed a call center solution that could provide sales managers and marketers with centralized insight into call activities and outcomes in real time. And since patients call RSC with a variety of needs, RSC also needed the ability to route inbound calls to the right reps based on intent.
RingDNA’s Intelligent Dialer for Salesforce enabled RSC to onboard new reps from geographically disparate locations in just minutes. Productivity enhancing features like one-click dialing and automatic call logging empowered reps to spend more time talking to patients each day. And since RingDNA logs all call metrics and recordings in Salesforce, managers gained real-time insight into reps’ activities and outcomes, no matter where reps were located.
RingDNA also deployed a call tracking solution that gave marketers insight into which marketing sources resulted
in patients calling to purchase RSC’s services. This call tracking data could then be used to route patients to the appropriate rep based on each caller’s marketing referral source. And with each call, RingDNA’s CTI screen pop provided insight into why patients were calling, empowering reps to have more successful conversations.
Rapid Screenings Center felt con dent and vindicated in their decision to choose RingDNA. According to RSC’s Director of Operation David Hines, “RingDNA’s Salesforce integration exceeded other products we looked at. We can not only see which marketing efforts are driving the most calls, but also the calls that result in the most revenue. This helps us make wiser marketing investments.”