In this era of efficient sales and marketing automation tools, personalization might seem like the slow, rocky road to success. But it turns out that personalization is actually where outbound sales reps can add the most value. Laser-targeted sales messaging is the best way to cut through the noise and outsell your competitors.
But how can you ensure that calls and emails are personalized while still touching enough prospects to hit quota? To find out, we surveyed some of the world’s top sales communications experts. The result: 21 incredibly actionable tips your sales team can start using right away to dramatically lift sales ROI.
- the data your team needs to effectively personalize sales communications
- emails that get up to 3X more responses
- how to add personalized value to a call right away
- the oversaturated emails that your team has to stop using right now
- some truly bracing bracing straight-talk on the sales profession from sales leaders
Download this eBook now to triple your engagement rates from calls and emails.
- John Barrows – Owner, jBarrows.com
- Ralph Barsi – Senior Director, Global Demand Center, ServiceNow
- Nancy Bleeke – President and Chief Sales Officer, Sales Pro Insider
- Jeremy Boudinet – Director of Marketing, Ambition
- Adam Brophy – Manager, Business Development, Uberflip
- Phill Keene – Manager of Demand Generation, Tinderbox
- John Kosturos – Chief Revenue Officer, RingLead
- Peter Mollins – Vice President of Marketing, KnowledgeTree
- Heather R. Morgan – CEO, SalesFolk
- Dan Murphy – VP Business Development, Import.io
- Jen Spencer – Director of Sales and Marketing, Allbound
- Howard Brown – Founder and CEO, RingDNA