In this episode, Tim Wackel, a top sales trainer and an expert on making a better sales presentation, discusses how making the right sales pitch and being prepared is the key to getting a sale. Included among the questions we discuss are:
- Why is it important to ask the right questions during your sales pitch?
- Who should you focus more of your efforts on in training – the top performers or the middle class performers?
- Why you want to ensure the company you are working for has a compelling message.
- What is the 30/20/10 Rule and Why is it important?
- How to train sales reps to become better at asking questions.