In this episode, Bridget and I talk about how paying attention to the details matters for sales success.
My regular guest on Front Line Friday is Bridget Gleason, VP of Corporate Sales for SumoLogic. Among the topics we discuss are:
- How we present ourselves is a fundamental component of personal branding.
- Writing grammatically correct is not only an important aspect externally, but just as important internally.
- How body and verbal language will impact your sales.
- Rank doesn’t matter; everybody in the company always needs to exude the business’s brand.
- Why people make emotional decisions.