In this episode, Kelly McCormick, founder of Outsell Yourself, Inc., the author of Outsell Yourself: Go From Hello To Sold With Ethical Business and Sales Techniques, and a Top 10 Small Business Influencer (as recognized by Small Business Trends.) In this episode, Kelly and I discuss the specific challenges small companies face in growing their business. Listen in as we talk about:
- The biggest obstacles entrepreneurs and CEOs face in growing their businesses
- The Aunt Sally Test and why business owners and entrepreneurs need to regularly apply it to their business plans
- Why it’s essential to continually clarify and refine your goals as your business grows
- The key to clarifying your messaging in order to break through the noise get noticed by your ideal customer
- The two triggers to help you decide how balance your investment in sales versus marketing.
This episode is a must listen for any CEO, entrepreneur and sales leader.